Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Proud Mama

As a Mum to a 16 month old and an eleven week old, I experience something new with them everyday! A few things that are happening in our house hold (that is probably the best thing ever to happen!) is Jaxon is pooping on the potty! The first time I sat him on there he pooped, I think I scared him with all my over the top praise I heaped on him but I think I was in shock! I was so proud, and now I ask him if he needs to go and he will lift up his shirt, then look at his belly then to me and say uh-oh and that is my queue to get him upstairs asap!

I along with Auntie Brittney took the boys Jaxon and Huxley as well as two other cuties to the swimming pool. This was Huxley's first time in the pool and he was so great, he smiled and kicked his legs it was heartwarming. He was wearing the same wetsuit that Jaxon used to wear, it really made me stop and reflect on how much Jaxon has grown and developed his own personality since he wore that little suit, and how much Huxley will grow and change in the next few months.

There are so many firsts that I will never get back with Jaxon and so many more to come with him and Hux. It makes me so proud that I get to experience all their firsts with them and how blessed I truly am that I am shaping this little human being. I never thought I would be so excited to see poop in toliet, but I have to say it was one of my proudest moments! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment