Thursday, March 15, 2012

Long Time!

It has been too long since I posted, so I thought I would give everyone an update. I went from one babee to two babees! Another beautiful boy came into our lives on January 3rd of this year. Huxley Edward Quinn Hartney, weighing a healthy 7lbs 91/2 ounces and measuring 53 cm. Huxley weighed and was longer than Jaxon, but he was so small, very long and very thin, whereas Jaxon was a tank....and still is!
Huxley is now ten weeks old, and going from one to two is total chaos! At the end of the day when I put my head on my pillow, I can't believe we made it through another day!
The boys have been the best thing I have ever done, and although its chaos most of the time, they both make me laugh everyday and bring nothing but blessings to my life.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment