Sunday, January 16, 2011

10 Weeks Already!

I have officially been a Mum for 10 weeks this Tuesday! Time flies by so fast, if only the pregnancy would of gone by this fast I might consider doing it again! My little guy was born November 9th 2010 at 8:05am, he weighed 7lbs, 2 ounces and was 20.5 inches long, with crazy dark brown hair and blue eyes. He now weighs 11.10lbs and he's 25 inches long!

I have to say I've been blessed by the sleeping gods, he sleeps for atleast a six hour stretch, up for a short feed and then back to bed. Not to say it's been all apples and pears or whatever that saying is! We have had our share of nights up trying to rock him to sleep, we've been puked on, pooped on and peed on, but it's been great.

I too have felt the guilt of a new Mum, not breastfeeding, leaving him with someone else, going back to work. But all in all the whole Mum thing is amazing, I'm part of the club and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment