Monday, April 11, 2011

Balance

As we get into the swing of being a new family, one question always pops into my head. How do Mum's work, manage a home, and take care of a new baby? How do they juggle it all? I'm having a hard enough time finding a babysitter! Before I was pregnant, Scott spent hours and hours building me a gym, to us it was "perfect." As my pregnancy progressed, the sicker I became and after a few short months of Atmosphere being open we closed the doors. Now that Jaxon is here, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about the gym. I want to get back into training but I don't know where to start, I feel like the day is barely long enough for me to do what I need to do to keep everyone going. People ask me if I'm going to have another baby, I wouldn't know what to do with two! How do you find balance, and I mean real balance, not going to work, taking care of the house, looking after babe, wanting to rip your hair out, and crashing at 7:00 balance. I mean real balance or is there such a thing? Maybe it's early days for me yet and I'll eventually figure it out. One thing is for sure though, I love this little boy of mine, and even if I never find the balance I am looking for, there is nothing better than having a happy, healthy little boy at home to snuggle with everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment