Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nesting, Nesting and Nesting

Are you ever really ready for baby to come? Crib check, change table check, clothes check. I find I spend my days organizing baskets, and then reorganizing baskets. I have his bath basket ready in the main bathroom, and his bathroom drawer ready in our bathroom, I have diapers and creams ready in his room, I've organized his clothes biggest to smallest, short sleeve to long sleeve, washed all his bottles and soothers. I feel my house is ready to welcome this little one, but I don't feel ready yet, but then again are you ever really ready. Only 39 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. haha that's great and sounds like some serious nesting going on in your house. I'm so excited and can't wait to meet the little guy!
    love megan

    ReplyDelete